Here’s what I grabbed at CVS this week – such a great way to stock up on Tide and Popcorn Snack Packs!
Bought 3 Tide Laundry Detergents – $5.94
Bought 4 Popcorn Snack Packs – $1.99
Bought 1 Propel – $1.25
Bought 1 Kotex by U – $3.99
- Used (2) $3/1 printable and (1) $2/1 printable
- Used $2/1 CVS Kotex coupon and use $2/1 coupon from the 10/11 SmartSource insert ( i did not have this coupon)
- Used $2/2 CVS Snack Item printable
- Used $15 ECBs from last trip
- Paid $5.18 out of pocket, Got $7.50 ECBs
I paid $5 out of pocket, and lost $7.50 Extra Care Bucks. All in all that means I spent $12.50 for 9 items after coupons and ECBs ~ not bad for some great donation items and Tide!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.