Here’s what I grabbed at CVS this week – such a great way to stock up on Tide, Gain and Pantene Shampoo!
Bought 4 Tide and Gain Pods – $3.94
Bought 2 Pantene Shampoo – $4
- Used B1G1 coupon from the 11/1 P&G insert (exp 11/15)
- Used (4) $2/1 coupon from the 11/1 P&G insert
- Used $3 coupon for my birthday
- Used $7.25 ECBs from last trip
- Paid $3.38 out of pocket, Got $9 ECBs
I paid $3.38 out of pocket, and gained $1.50 in Extra Care Bucks. All in all that means I spent $1.88 for 6 items after coupons and ECBs ~ not bad for some great donation items and Flings and Pods!
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.