Here's what I grabbed at CVS this week – I'm super excited to stock up on Tide!
Bought 4 Suave Body Washes $2.77 (2 were $1.25)
Bought 2 Suave Shampoos $3.99 (1 was $1.99)
Bought 1 Colgate Mouthwash $6.99 (just noticed it rang up wrong or I got the wrong size– YIKES!)
- Used (3) B1G1 coupon from the 7/26 RedPlum insert
- Used $2/1 Colgate printable
- Used $2.69 coupon printing from CVS machine
- Used $4 ECBs from last week
- Paid $2.89 out of pocket, Got
Bought 4 Speed Sick GEAR Deodorants $4
Bought 1 Irish Spring Signature Bar Soaps $4
- Used (4) $2/1 printable can use B1G1 coupon from the 7/26 RedPlum insert
- Used $1.50/1 Irish Spring Soap
- Used $5 ECBs from last week and $4 ECBs from transaction #1
- Paid $1.44 out of pocket, Got $10 ECBs
Bought 4 Tide Laundry Detergent $4.94
- Used $3/3 and $1/1 coupon from the 7/5 P&G insert
- Used $10 ECBs from transaction #2
- Paid $7.54 out of pocket, Got $5 ECBs
So I paid $11 out of pocket, and lost $4 in ECBs. All in all I paid $15 out of pocket for $92 worth of items after coupons and ECBs ~ not bad for some great donation items and stock up on Tide Detergent!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.