Here is what I grabbed at CVS this week! I was super excited when I saw that I had a $5 off $15 purchase CVS coupon on my CVS app. I was a little disappointed because the cashier would only let me use one Huggies CVS coupon ~ I still don't understand why, but it wasn't worth pressing the issue for just $1. Ever get frustrated when this happens to you?
Here's what I bought . . .
Bought 3 Colgate Mouthwashes – $3.79
Bought 1 Metamucil Bar – $1.49
- Used (3) $2/1 coupon from the 4/12 Smartsource insert
- Used $1.50/1 Metamucil coupon from the CVS machine
- Used $5 ECBs from last trip
- Paid $1.53 out of pocket, Get $5 ECBs
Bought 2 Huggies Diapers $8.99
Bought 2 Kleenex Tissues $1.50
- Used (2) $2/1 printables
- Used (1) $1/1 Huggies CVS printable
- Used $5 ECBs from transaction #1
- Used $5 off $15 sent to my CVS app
- Paid $7.42 out of pocket, Got $5 ECBs
So I paid $8.95 out of pocket for $49 worth of items, since I didn't take any loss in ECBs. Not bad for diapers which is such a great item to donate!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.