Here's what I grabbed at CVS this week ~ so many good deals with their Pantene sale! I went on Sunday, but realized I did not have all the coupons I needed so I headed back yesterday:
Transaction #1 (I lost my receipt so this may not be entirely accurate)
Bought 2 bags of Reese Pieces $3.00 (I have an awesome recipe for cookies that use these)
Bought 1 Triaminic $4.99
Bought 2 Bags of Candy $3.00
Bought 1 Mist Spray $2.99
- Use $1.10/1 printable
- And use $2.50/1 printable
- Used 2 oz Essence of Beauty Spray at CVS when you “like” CVS on Facebook
- Used $6.49 in ECBs from transaction #1
- Paid $2.13, got $3 ECBs
Bought 2 Pantene $3.50
Bought 2 Tides $5.97
Bought 2 Dawn Hand Renewal $.99
- Used 2 $.50/1 printable
- Used (2) $2/1 Tide coupon from the 12/1 P&G insert or can use $1.50/2 printable
- Used $3/2 Pantene coupon from the 12/1 P&G insert or can use $2/2 printable
- Used $9 ECBs from previous trips and transaction #2
- Paid $5.53 ($1.67 was tax) out of pocket, got $5 ECBs plus will get $5 ECBs in Health and Beauty for next week
So I paid around $8.60 out of pocket for items I needed! I need the candy, right? 😉 The best part is I still have a few ECBs left over for next week!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.