Here's what I grabbed at CVS this week for $6 out of pocket! My store was out of Irish Spring Signature Series so they substituted the regular Irish Spring Body Wash. 🙂
Bought 2 Suave Shampoo – $3
Bought 1 Snickers $.99
Bought 1 Paper Mate Pens $1.29
Bought 1 Post It $1.99
- Used B1G1 Suave coupon from the 7/26 RedPlum insert
- Used $.74/1 Snickers coupon from the CVS machine
- Used $1/1 Paper Mate coupon from the CVS machine
- Used $5 ECBs from last week
- Paid 1.34 out of pocket, Got $3 ECBs
Bought 4 Irish Spring Signature Series – $3.50
- Used $1.50/1 recent printable can use $2/1 coupon from the 7/26 SmartSource insert
- Used $3 ECBs from transaction #1
- Paid $6.26 out of pocket, Got $6 ECBs
So I paid $7 out of pocket, and gained $1 in ECBs. All in all I paid $6 out of pocket for $42 worth of items after coupons and ECBs ~ not bad for some great donation items!
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.