I spent way more on my CVS trip than I normally spend today, but I was stocking up on toilet paper (so it's okay?) Since our family loves Charmin all that Quilted Northern may go to the donation bin, but I figured it was worth a try for $9. (You can find more information on how to find your stock up price on toilet paper over HERE.) Here's what I bought:
Bought 2 Crest Toothpaste $2.99
Bought 1 CVS Chews $.99
- Used (2) $.50/1 from the 9/30 P&G can use $.50/1 printable
- Used $5 ECB from previous trip
- Paid $1.60 Out of Pocket, got $4.99 back in ECBs
Bought 1 Angel Soft $5.00 Bonus Pack 4 extra Rolls
Bought 2 Quilted Northern $5.00
- Used $.55/1 Angel Soft printable
- Used $1/2 Quilted Northern recent printable
- Used $4.99 from transaction #1
- Paid $9.80 out of pocket, Got $5 ECB for next week!
Here are a few extra deals I noticed while shopping:
Sparkle Bonus Pack 10 Rolls for $2.33
Buy 3 Sparkle Paper Towels 8 pk 3/$15, Get $5 ECB wyb 3
- Use (3) $1/1 printable or $1/1 coupon from the 9/29 RedPlum insert
- As low as $2.33 each after coupons and ECBs
- Use (4) $.50/1 or (2) $1/2 coupons from the 9/27 P&G or can use $.50/1 printable
- Pay $1.02 after coupon and ECBs
- Use $10/3 Nenefiber from the 10/13 SmartSource or $1.25/1 printable
- Pay $4.32 each after coupons and ECBs
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.