Here’s what I grabbed at CVS this week for just $1.57 out of pocket!
Bought 2 Starbucks Iced Coffee $1.99 (Buy 1, Get 1 Free)
Bought 2 Gatorade Drinks $1
Bought 1 Colgate Toothpaste $3
Bought 2 Gold Emblem Snacks $1
Bought 2 Tide Detergents $5.94
- Used $2/2 Gold Emblem printable
- Used (2) $1/1 Starbucks Iced Coffee printable (forgot my CVS coupons….)
- Used $1/1 Colgate recent printable can use $1/1 coupon from the 8/30 SmartSource insert
Used $2/1 coupon from the CVS machine
- Used (2) $1/1 printable can use $1/1 coupon from the 8/30
- Used $1/1 coupon printing from the CVS machine
- Used $10 ECBs from last week
- Paid $1.57 out of pocket, Got $5 ECBs
So I paid $1.57 out of pocket, and lost $5 in ECBs. All in all I paid $6.57 out of pocket for 9 items after coupons and ECBs ~ not bad for some great donation items and Tide detergent!
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.