Here's what I grabbed at CVS this week – such a great way to stock up on hair products! I plan to donate all the items except the Snickers. 🙂
Bought 2 Garnier Shampoo – $3
Bought 4 L'Oreal Advanced Hair Product – $4
Bought 1 Snickers – $.88
Bought 2 Colgate Toothpaste – $3.19
- Used (2) $2/1 Garnier coupon from the 3/6 RedPlum insert can use $1/1 printable
- Used (4) $3/1 L'oreal printable
- Used (2) $2/1 Colgate coupons recent printable can use $0.75/1 printable or $1/2 coupon from the 3/20 SmartSource insert
- Used $.38/1 Snickers App download
- Used $9 ECBs
- Paid $2.18 out of pocket (tax only), Got $12 ECBs for next week!
I paid $2.18 out of pocket, and gained $3 in ECBs. All in all that means made $.82 for 9 items after coupons and ECBs ~ not bad for some great donation items!
Looking for something to make with all that yummy Snickers Bar? Here you go:
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.