Here’s what I grabbed this week at CVS for just $6.97 out of pocket! I used $5 ECB from my last trip, plus I had an extra $2.50 ECBs to use. I'm excited to be able to donate Zantac and Previcid to 305 8 th street, since I rarely get to donate that kind of high dollar item! Since I had so few ECBs I did this in 3 separate transactions:
1 Bausch & Lamb Eye Drops at $7.99 (my husband was out so this was nice to get free since we needed them!) $5.99
- used $4/1 from the 6/30 Smart Source
1 Prevacid $9.99
- used $6/1 Prevacid
1 Reeses Pieces $.99
- used $0.74/1 coupon printing at the CVS coupon machine
- used $6 ECBs from previous trips
- Paid $1.67 Out of Pocket (my tax was $1.44)
Bought 1 Zantac $8.99
- used $5/1 Zantac Product
- used $$3.50 ECBs
- Paid $1.25 Out of Pocket ($.76 tax)
Bought 2 Gain Laundry Detergents $6.00
- used $2/2 coupon from the 7/14/13 RP insert
- used $7 ECB
- Paid $4.02 Out of Pocket — ouch!
So I paid $6.97 out of pocket, got back $4 ECB for next week . . . not bad considering I got items I needed and great high dollar donation items!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.