Here's what I bought this week at CVS for just $.52 plus tax (woot!) I had $50 ECBs from the recent CVS Gift Card deals (no longer available) that I wanted to use up, so I figured out a plan that would use what I had as well as earn more Extra Care Bucks. I splurge on very little for myself, so I did grab some Nexxus Conditioner at $19.99 (yikes!)
Bought 2 Reeese's Peanut Butter Cups $3.00
Bought 1 Bath Poof $1.88
Bought 2 Colgate Mouthwash $5.99
Bought 2 Colgate Toothbrush $2.99
Bought 1 Advil $4.99
Bought 1 Tums $3.99
Bought 1 Tresemme (on clearance) $2.49
Bought 3 Purex $6.49 (will donate)
Bought 1 Nexxus Conditioner $19.99
Bought 1 Softsoft $1.88
- Used 2 $2/1 Colgate Mouthwash
- Used $1.10/2 printable stacked with $2.50/2 printable (will have to share on Facebook after watching short video)
- Used $1.00/1 Tums printable
- Used $2/1 Tresemme recent printable
- Used $.50/1 Softsoap recent printable stacked with $1/1 Softsoap CVS coupon printing from the coupon machine
- Used $1/1 CVS coupon for Poof printing from the coupon machine
- Used $50 ECBs
- Paid $.52 (plus tax), got $28 ECBs for next week to add to my $10 ECBs from last week
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.