Here are some deals I saw this week while running into Sam's Club! I really feel like our local grocery stores have better sale prices on many of these items (especially when using coupons), but if you’re in a hurry this may help you decide where the best prices are at. It’s so important when grocery shopping to know what your basic best prices are, so you know when you’re finding a deal!
As always, when shopping these stores please go in with a budget in place (in case you haven’t heard that enough from us lately!) If you’ve found other deals that you’ve just loved at Costco or Sam’s Club, leave a comment to let us know what you think.
- Bounty 12 Club Rolls $15.98or $1.33 per roll (145 sheets per roll) ($8 OFF wyb both price reflects savings)
- Charmin 30 Great Roll (238 sheets per roll) Pack $15.98 or $.54 per Great Roll pack or $.06 per sheet ($8 OFF wyb both price reflects savings) compare to $12.11 (187 sheets per roll) or $.42 per double plus or $.06 per sheet roll at Target after coupons (same price per sheet)
- Mazola Oil 4.5 qt (144 ounces) for $8.48 compare to (40 oz) $.90 after coupon at Publix (you would have to buy 4 bottles which would be 16 ounces more and still only $3.60 total)
- Daily Chef 6 lb Pasta $6.48($1.62 per 16 ounces) compare to $.75 for 16 oz box after coupon at Publix (you would have to buy 6 boxes which would be only $4.50 total)
- Rotel 8 pk $5.90 compare to $.40 each after coupon at Publix (when you buy 8 total would be $4)
- Frosted Flakes 61 oz $5.08 compare to (14 oz) $.75 each after coupon at Publix, $.49 at Kroger after coupon, or $.75 after coupon at Target after coupon (you would have to buy 5 boxes which would be 9 ounces more and still only $3.75 at Publix, $2.45 at Kroger or $3.75 at Target total)
Smithfield Bacon (3 lb) – $9.12
Milk (Gal) – $2.49 compare to Publix $2.50, Kroger $2.50, or Aldi $2.49 (In North Alabama – Kroger also has half gallons on sale for $1 each in many areas this week ~ so you'd save $.49 per gallon)
Silk Milk 3 pk (64 oz) -$7.39 compare to (64 oz) $1.29 each after coupon at Publix after coupon (when you buy 3 that would still only be only $3.87 total)
Daily Chef Butter 4 pk Butter Quarters – $7.98 or $2 each compare to $2.50 each after coupon at Publix after coupon
Philadelphia Cream Cheese 6 pk (8 oz) – $6.98 or $1.16 each compare to $1.66 each after coupon at Publix after coupon
Egglands Best 18 pk Eggs or $.16 per egg $2.99 compare to $2.19 for a dozen or $.18 per egg after coupon at Publix after coupon
Sun Up 18 pk Eggs $2.36
Organic Spinach 1 lb – $4.98
Fuji Apples 5 lb – $5.98
Bananas 3 lb – $1.38
Red Globe Grapes 3 lb – $4.98 or $1.66/lb compare to $1.99/lb at Publix after coupon, $2.49/lb at Target after coupon or $1.48/lb at Kroger
Huggies Diapers Size 1 (204 ct) – $33.98 or $.17 per diaper compare to Amazon at 80 ct or $.22 per diaper on sale $17.37 shipped or CVS $3.12 per pack or $.07 per diaper after coupons and ECBs
Pull Ups (92 ct) – $23.98 or $.26 per pull up compare to Amazon at 22 ct or $.27 per pull up when you clip the $2 off coupon and choose to subscribe and save
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.