Russian Tea Cakes
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar Use $0.50/1, $0.75/2 Domino Sugar Product, exp. 12/31/11 (RP 10/16/11 R), $0.75/2 Domino Sugar Product, exp. 1/31/12 (RP 12/04/11)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour Use $0.25/1 Gold Medal Product printable, $1/1 Gold Medal Flour, exp. 12/23/11 (Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer)
- 1 cup finely chopped or ground almonds or pecans
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar (for rolling)
- Heat oven to 325. In large bowl, beat ½ cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, almonds/pecans and salt; mix until dough forms.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 325 for 15 to 20 minutes or until set but not brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Cool slightly; roll in powdered sugar.
- Cool completely. Reroll in powdered sugar.
- Makes 5 dozen cookies.
Thanks so much to my friend Nikki for the recipe & picture . . . I've heard great reviews on these and can't wait to make them this Christmas! Here are a few more of my favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes . . .
- Simply Delicious Peanut Butter Fudge (shown above)
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Hello Dollies
- Easy Marshmallow Fudge
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Chex Muddy Buddies don’t forget you can enter to win free Chex Mix & a $25 Sam’s Club Gift Card this week!
- Homemade Chex Mix
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Fudge Iced Brownies
What's on your list to bake this Christmas?
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.