Kelly sent over this recipe (and picture!) that I thought you all would enjoy this chilly weekend. It looks absolutely fantastic, and I'm hoping to add it to my friend Mrs. Potts one day this week. 😉 Thanks so much for sending Kelly . . . I can't wait to try it!
White Chicken Chili
- 3 16 ounce cans great northern white beans
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 4 ounce cans chopped mild green chilies
- 3 heaping tsp ground cumin
- 4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- sour cream
- Monterey jack cheese
- Boil chicken. Cool and dice. (You could also use this recipe for Slow Cooked Rotisserie Style Chicken.)
- Add ingredients to crock pot and cook on low.
- Let simmer until ready to eat (we let it sit for 9 hours while we were at work).
- Serve with cheese and sour cream.
Yummmm! Looking for more penny-pinched recipes? Visit the Recipe Gallery!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.