Good gravy do I have a treat in store for you! This one will be PERFECT for the weekend! ❤️
Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza
This recipe does not disappoint and is just scrumptious!!
Honestly, any time there is chocolate, cream cheese and peanut butter all together in a recipe, it most likely will be a winner. 💯
If you like to mix your chocolate with your peanut butter ~ this one's for you! 🙂
Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza Directions
- 18.3 oz pkg brownie mix with ingredients for making cake-like brownies
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil or vegetable shortening
- ½ cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- about 20 miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, cut into quarters
This recipe is enough to make TWO 9 inch brownie pizzas.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies.
3. Spritz two 9 inch round cake pans with non-stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper and spritz again. Divide the brownie mix between the two pans.
4. Bake the brownies for 15 to 20 minutes or until the middle is set. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Remove from baking pans before decorating.
5. In a medium bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth. (If the consistency is not easily spreadable due to a different consistency in the peanut butter, mix in 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk.)
6. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the cookie. Decorate as desired with peanuts and peanut butter cups.
7. Melt milk chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well. Drizzle over peanuts and candy.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Best if served immediately.
Sooooo yummy! 😋
Looking for more recipes like this?
- Homemade Brownie Mix
- Mudslide Dessert
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Paula Deen Not Your Momma's Banana Pudding
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.