Office Depot has some great freebies going on this week thanks to their Office Depot Worklife Rewards Program! Here are a few things you'll want to know about Office Depot's Worklife Rebate Program if you haven't used it before:
- To benefit from Office Depot's Worklife Rewards Program, you'll need to sign up for an account HERE. Use your phone number in the store to access your account during checkout.
- You'll receive rewards for your free items that can be used again in Office Depot. Also, get 10% cash back on ink, toner, and paper, as well as copy and print depot purchases plus 1% back on most other purchases. Also get $2 back in rewards when you recycle ink or toner cartridges (limit of 10 per month.)
- There is a limit of 2 free items purchased per day with Office Depot's Worklife Program.
- You can shop online at Office Depot and still receive the rewards, and shipping is free when you spend $50 or more.
- You'll receive your Office Depot Rewards once you have $10 in your rewards account.
- Worklife Rewards are accrued during specific periods throughout the year: the current period will end September 30th, so checks for any Worklife Rewards purchased now will be sent in October.
- Purchases made with rewards or merchandise cards or certificates do not qualify for rewards.
- See more about the Office Depot Worklife Rewards Program HERE.