Anyone else need to tackle a tiny piece of your home today?
This weekend, my girls and I made a trip to Michael's (we love that store!) and I noticed they had their storage bins on sale for $7.
It didn't take me long to figure out they were just what I needed to organize my disastrous cupboards in my office.
(You can see how we overhauled this room 2 summers ago over HERE.)
When we had the office built just over a year ago, I pretty much shoved everything in those cupboards and sat down to work.
From the outside things didn't look so bad.
But from the inside.
Because I'm such a true penny pincher, I struggle with buying the right things to organize when I think I can somehow just make-do.
Except, I just make-don't.
But those 4 new plastic bins on sale at $7 each (just $28 total ~ see them on the left?), completely inspired a much needed cupboard clean out.
(This is a note from my father-in-law who passed away a few months ago ~ for years he would mail me the Sunday coupons each week and I've kept this in my coupon binder forever.) 🙂
And I found a few precious memories along the way too. 🙂
If you have a few places in your home that could use some TLC today, it might be worth spending a few dollars to gather up the right supplies, and just tackle that project that's overwhelming you today.
More rooms we’ve updated in our home . . .
- $3 Front Door Makeover
- Mudroom Makeover (More Than A Makeover)
- Our Bedroom Makeover: And Why Our House May Always Be a Little Hodge-Podgey.
- Our Small Dining Room Update (After 20 Years . . . )
- Foyer Lighting Updates (And 3 Options When You Think You’ve Messed It Up.)
- Office Update (I love this one!)
- Outdoor Living Space (and How We Saved $10K by Doing it Ourselves)
- Guest Bedroom Makeover
- Update for a Plain Alcove
- Kitchen: Metal Pendant Shade Update
- Powder Room Update: Wallpaper, Trim Work & Woodwork
- Free Command Center
- Dining Room: Goodwill Lamp Makeover
- Dining Room: Monogrammed Burlap Table Runner
- Dining Room: Painted Piano
- Master Bathroom: Goodwill Frame Upcycle
- Family Room: Goodwill Chair Makeover
- Basement: $70 Storage Bin Shelving
- Girls Bathroom Update: Mod Podge Monograms
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.