Anyone else need to tackle a tiny piece of your home today?
This weekend, my girls and I made a trip to Michael's (we love that store!) and I noticed they had their storage bins on sale for $7.
It didn't take me long to figure out they were just what I needed to organize my disastrous cupboards in my office.
(You can see how we overhauled this room 2 summers ago over HERE.)
When we had the office built just over a year ago, I pretty much shoved everything in those cupboards and sat down to work.
From the outside things didn't look so bad.
But from the inside.
Because I'm such a true penny pincher, I struggle with buying the right things to organize when I think I can somehow just make-do.
Except, I just make-don't.
But those 4 new plastic bins on sale at $7 each (just $28 total ~ see them on the left?), completely inspired a much needed cupboard clean out.
(This is a note from my father-in-law who passed away a few months ago ~ for years he would mail me the Sunday coupons each week and I've kept this in my coupon binder forever.) 🙂
And I found a few precious memories along the way too. 🙂
If you have a few places in your home that could use some TLC today, it might be worth spending a few dollars to gather up the right supplies, and just tackle that project that's overwhelming you today.
More rooms we’ve updated in our home . . .
- $3 Front Door Makeover
- Mudroom Makeover (More Than A Makeover)
- Our Bedroom Makeover: And Why Our House May Always Be a Little Hodge-Podgey.
- Our Small Dining Room Update (After 20 Years . . . )
- Foyer Lighting Updates (And 3 Options When You Think You’ve Messed It Up.)
- Office Update (I love this one!)
- Outdoor Living Space (and How We Saved $10K by Doing it Ourselves)
- Guest Bedroom Makeover
- Update for a Plain Alcove
- Kitchen: Metal Pendant Shade Update
- Powder Room Update: Wallpaper, Trim Work & Woodwork
- Free Command Center
- Dining Room: Goodwill Lamp Makeover
- Dining Room: Monogrammed Burlap Table Runner
- Dining Room: Painted Piano
- Master Bathroom: Goodwill Frame Upcycle
- Family Room: Goodwill Chair Makeover
- Basement: $70 Storage Bin Shelving
- Girls Bathroom Update: Mod Podge Monograms
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.