My friend Shannon and I were so excited to meet with a few of you last night at our coupon class! We may have overwhelmed you (we both talk way too fast . . . ) but here are a few links we promised to share that may help you out:
- Before clipping a single coupon, first determine your family's grocery budget.
- If you’re totally new to couponing, start at the beginning.
- Identify top prices on specific groceries before you go to the grocery store.
- You can make huge changes in your families grocery budget just by choosing to shop differently.
- Many items that you purchase can be frozen to lengthen their shelf life.
- Your grocery shopping experience will be so much more enjoyable when you have a happy cashier.
- Check out all the current deals this week at CVS, Walgreens, Target, Publix, Kroger, Wal-Mart or Amazon.
- And, if you don’t have a coupon to your name (bless your heart!), you can start by printing a few over at Coupons.com, Red Plum, Coupon Network and Smart Source.
- Baking Supplies, Cooking Soups, Spices, Seasonings – November/December (Holidays)
- Meat, Condiments – Summertime (Grilling Season)
- Produce – Summertime (Stockpile things like green peppers and onions to freeze for winter casseroles, soups, etc.; freeze fruit for winter baking – strawberries, blackberries, bananas, etc.)
- Cream Cheese, Velveeta, Canned Tomatoes, Dried & Canned Beans, Cheese – January, February (Super Bowl and March Madness)
- Packaged Snacks, School Supplies – August (Back to School)
Please feel free to leave a comment or email at contact @ passionate penny pincher . com if you have any questions (I'll do my best to answer your e-mails quickly!), and be sure to join Passionate Penny Pincher on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with all the penny pinching deals.
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.