If you're doing the Keto diet, my friend Jen just came out with a beautiful new cookbook called Easy Keto for Busy People. It's got sooooo many yummy recipes that will help you feel satisfied and eat well on your Keto journey. (I've followed Jen's Keto recipes for years now, and she puts a crazy amount of time and testing into making each recipe JUST right.)
In the book, Jen shares tasty recipes like Fluffy Keto Waffles, Pull-Apart Pizza Bread, Amazing Keto Lasagna, Creamy Tuscan Chicken, Three-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies, and more. (YUM!!)
It's on sale on Amazon today (go HERE to order!) and then if you head over here afterwards, you can get a pre-order bonus!
Jen's got 3 INCREDIBLY HELPFUL bonus freebies for you!
- Full Video Course – learn how to get started doing Keto!
- 3 Months of Weekly Meal Plans
- Shopping Lists to go with the Recipes
Jen's a great teacher, and in her cookbook she'll help teach you about:
- types of ketones & macronutrients
- the benefits of intermittent fasting
- lists and charts of what to eat and what to avoid
- guide to special ingredients like keto-approved sweeteners and alternative flours
- list of essential kitchen tools
- and even helpful advice for traveling and dining out while on the keto diet
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.