Tie-Dye Frappuccinos? That's right! Through 7/15, Starbucks will have limited edition Tie-Dye Frappuccino Blended Beverages! It has a tropical crème Frappuccino base with a dash of yellow, red, and blue powder (colored from red beet, turmeric, and spirulina). The finishing touches are vanilla whipped cream and a sprinkle of colored powder. So fun!
What are your thoughts?? Love it or leave it?
Also, Starbucks has launched their new rewards program where you'll earn 2 stars for every $1 you spend, but you can now redeem your points at different levels for different items. Here's what you can redeem your Stars for now:
- 25 Stars – Free shot, flavor, or soy milk added to your drink (up to $1 off)
- 50 Stars – Free hot brewed coffee, hot tea, or bakery item (any size)
- 150 Stars – Free handcrafted beverage, parfait or breakfast item
- 200 Stars – Free lunch sandwich, salad or protein box
- 400 Stars – Free packaged coffee or single merchandise item (up to $20)
You'll still get free coffee and tea refills and birthday freebies! (If you were Gold level before the change, you Star balance should carry over).
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.