Okie dokie, I shared my amazing Publix trip earlier this week (which was really fun, but not what really happens all the time when I coupon . . .) but here's my pretty normal Kroger trip that I also made. I spent $41.44 plus $6.11 in tax (ouch!), however I was able to use my $25 Kroger Gift Card to reduce my out of pocket to $22.75. . . WOOHOO!
I did stock up on a few items I wouldn't normally by because of the gift card (like the Uncrustables & Sweetened Condensed Milk), because I know I've got some crazy busy weeks ahead of me and need to do whatever I can to lighten my load. (For years I thought those Uncrustables were just so frivolous, but something's gotta give around here!) Here's what I purchased with matchups (hopefully this helps!)
- 2 GM Cereals $2.50
- 3 Nature Valley Granola Bars $2.50
- 1 Fiber One Bar $2.50
- 2 Smuckers Uncrustables $2.99
- 2 Cool Whips $1
- 2 Del Monte Veggies $.50
- 3 Schick Razor $3.19 (these are BOGO this week, this was the after BOGO price)
- 2 Schick Razors/Refills $6.49 (also BOGO)
- 2 Pillsbury Pie Crusts $2.50
- 2 Digiorno Pizzas $5.50
- 3 Fleischman's Yeasts $1.69 (I was hoping these would produce a catalina, but no luck!) 🙁
- 4 Eagle Brand Condensed Milk $1.99
- 1 Minute Maid OJ $2.99
- 2 Kroger Skim Milks
- (1) $1/2 GM Cereals
- (3) $0.75/1 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars, exp. 12/17/11 (SS 10/23/11 R)
- (1) $0.40/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars, 90 Calorie Chewy Bars or 90 Calorie Brownies, exp. 11/26/11 (GM 10/02/11)
- (2) $1/1 Smuckers Uncrustables
- (2) $.75/1 Season's Delight Cool Whips (recent printable, no longer printing)
- (5) $5-$6 off Schick coupons (these were the ones that printed forever ago, and I finally remembered to use them before they expired! All the razors ended up being free . . . )
- (1) $0.50/2 Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts printable
- (2) $2/1 Digiorno Pizzas (recent printable, no longer printing)
- (3) $0.40/1 Fleischmann's Yeast, exp. 4/15/12 (SS 11/06/11)
- (1) $1/1 Minute Maid Bottle printable
- (4) $.55/1 Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (recent printable, no longer printing)
- Got 2 free gallons of milk for purchasing 8 participating products.
- Total spent after taxes: $47.75 – $25 Kroger Gift Card = $22.75
- Total saved: 78.56, or 65%
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.