Here are the new deals in the new Publix ad starting this Wednesday or Thursday, and it looks like another great week of shopping at Publix! I made one change in the format this week: all the weekly deals are listed below, however you can find the current Advantage Buy Flier printable lists over HERE.
***I know these lists can sometimes get a little overwhelming, so I'm hoping this will help! (Please let me know if you have any other suggestions on how to make it easy for you to see the whole list, and remember you can always see a running list of Publix deals and updates HERE.)
Here are a few things to remember before you shop:
- Click “display all matchups to see the complete list of deals.
- To add an item to your printable list just click the square next to the item, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- The Buy One Get One prices are after the BOGO savings, so if you’re a Florida shopper remember you’ll need to purchase two items to get that price.
- Publix doubles manufacturer coupons up to $.50 each day. (Publix does not double any coupons in FL – sorry guys!)
- Prices are regional and may vary by store.
- Check out this updated list of $1 or less deals before you go.
- As you're able, grab a bunch of these for your own family and a few to donate to your local food pantry, church or school!
*Denotes Top Price (and great donation deal!)
Publix Weekly Ad (Starting 7/6/11 or 7/7/11)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. Don't forget to also check out all the additional deals in the Publix Yellow & Green Advantage Buy Fliers before you go.
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.