Here are the new deals in the new Publix ad this Wednesday or Thursday, and there are loads of new deals coming out to celebrate the 4th of July! Here are a few tips to get you started:
- To add an item to your printable list just click the square next to the item, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- The list will sort items in the order that you check them, so if you’d like them ordered a certain way just click on the boxes in that order.
- The price listed is after the BOGO savings, so if you’re a Florida shopper remember you’ll need to purchase two items to get that price.
- Publix doubles manufacturer coupons up to $.50 each day. (Publix does not double any coupons in FL – sorry guys!)
- Prices are regional and may vary by store.
- Check out this updated list of $1 or less deals before you go.
- As you're able, grab a bunch of these for your own family and a few to donate to your local food pantry, church or school!
*Denotes Top Price (and great donation deal!)
Publix Weekly Ad (Starting 6/22/11 or 6/23/11)
Publix Yellow Advantage Buy Flier (ends 7/8/11)
Publix Green Advantage Buy Flier (Ends 6/24/11)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals.
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.