If you've hung out with me for awhile, you may know that wayyyyyy back when I started blogging (back when the site was actually named Publix Penny Pincher!), “Mission Minded Morning” was my weekly post to remind us all to purchase a few items each week to donate to someone in need. As I typed the title in the little “title” box tonight, I was reminded that giving is what got me into this craziness in the beginning! 🙂 And, in light of the devastation seen throughout our area this week, it's a reminder to me that giving abundantly is the one thing we can do when people are struggling. My friend Shannon helped at a local Red Cross Shelter sorting donations today, and said she could tell that all the couponers were giving by what was donated!
So, while I love sharing a bigger list with you guys each week than what PPP initially started with, I hope that you'll consider going through the list and finding an item or two to donate this week to someone in need. Even if you can't get it to our area, someone in your community is struggling and your small act of kindness will go further than you can imagine (and it'll make you feel great too!) To see the best donation deals this week, just watch for the (*) . . . Happy Saving & Giving!
This is only the Buy One Get One list, but stop back tomorrow for the complete list of deals! List is done!
- To add an item to your printable list just click the square next to the item, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- The list will sort items in the order that you check them, so if you’d like them ordered a certain way just click on the boxes in that order.
- The price listed is after the BOGO savings, so if you’re a Florida shopper remember you’ll need to purchase two items to get that price.
- Publix doubles manufacturer coupons up to $.50 each day. (Publix does not double any coupons in FL – sorry guys!)
- Prices are regional and may vary by store.
- Check out this list of $1 or less deals before you go.
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.