Here’s this week’s menu plan and grocery shopping list! We are working on week two of our No Spend Grocery Challenge, and so far (I think?) things are right on track.
Having a menu plan in place makes saving on eating out oh-s0-much easier, so it's definitely worth it to take a few minutes and plan the week out. We also usually have the option of breakfast for dinner or even pb&j sandwiches if the day didn't go as planned, but just starting out with a plan seems to help us stay on track!
I'll be making my menu plan and grocery list on the weekends and will share those over on my new Pinterest Menu Planning Board, and I would love for you to join me! You can also use this handy dandy free printable google doc for you to print if you’d like to follow our menu plan – hopefully it makes your life a little simpler this week (let me know if you like it!) If you’re new to Google Docs, here’s how to print your list:
- Open the document HERE
- Click “file” in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Click “print” at the bottom of that menu and print your list
Here's this week's menu plan . . .
- “Meatless” Monday – Weight Watchers Stove Top Macaroni & Cheese, salad, veggies, and fresh bread using this recipe
- Taco Tuesday – Beef tacos using Slow Cooker Taco Meat Recipe
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki, rice, veggies
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – Homemade Pizza using frozen bread dough (I will probably mix this one up though and make one regular pizza and one barbecue chicken pizza – we love those, or you could also make this Garlic Chicken and White Sauce Pizza!)
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lbs ground beef
- taco shells
- taco seasoning packet (or make it from scratch if you prefer)
- 16 oz macaroni
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- taco fixings – lettuce, tomato, cheese, salsa, sour cream
- frozen bread dough for pizza (can also make from scratch or use refrigerated pizza crust)
- pizza sauce
- additional toppings
Side Dish Extras
- bag salad
- canned, fresh or frozen veggies
- salt & pepper
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- fresh garlic
- fresh ginger for slow cooker chicken teriyaki – I may skip this ingredient
- corn starch
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.