Here's this week's menu plan and grocery shopping list! After trying out a few different recipes last week I decided this week to stick with some of our family's favorites and just add two new ones to try out. Hopefully it makes getting dinner on your table a wee bit easier this week ~ I know sticking to a menu plan has helped our family eat at home and stick to our grocery budget so much these last few weeks!
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Fall Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken & Dressing, green beans, salad
- Tuesday – Black Beans & Pork Chops, rice, corn on the cob (this recipe is a little adventurous for us but the reviews look fantastic ~ if you want a simpler basic pork chop recipe that everyone will love, try these out)
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sliders, carrot sticks, pretzels
- Thursday -leftover buffet
- Friday – Homemade Barbecue Pizza
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 more large chicken breast (for pizza Friday night)
- 3 lb beef shoulder roast
- 4 bone in pork chops
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 6 oz package dressing or stuffing mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 jar peperoncini peppers
- rice (whatever your favorite type of rice is – to go with Black Beans & Pork Chops
- 1 package AuJus seasoning mix (in the gravy aisle)
- slider buns or hoagie rolls for Italian Beef (our local Kroger has Kroger brand slider buns for $1 – lowest price I've seen)
- barbecue sauce (for homemade barbecue pizza – Cleverly Simple has a homemade barbecue sauce version but I know Friday's are too busy at our house to make it from scratch!)
- store bought pizza dough (you could also make your own)
- red onion
- fresh cilantro
- sliced jalapenos (optional – for pizza)
- extra sharp & monterey jack cheeses
- carrot sticks
- green beans
- corn on the cob
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.