Here's this week's menu plan and grocery shopping list! I'm so excited because I have most of the ingredients that we'll need for these recipes already at home, so it'll help keep our budget in check too this week.
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Fall Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
- Monday – Slow Cooker Barbecue Stuffed Potatoes
- Tuesday – Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti, Salad, Garlic Bread
- Wednesday – Breakfast for dinner – eggs, bacon, biscuits, fresh fruit
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, green beans, salad
- Friday – Leftover buffet
- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups cooked chicken (2 large chicken breasts, cooked)
- 3 pounds beef chuck roast
- 12 oz barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- bag of potatoes – 5 for baking plus enough for mashed potatoes on Thursday night
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 12 oz ziti
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- fresh parsley (optional)
- Bisquick (or pre-made biscuits)
- sour cream (for topping potatoes and biscuit mix if not buying pre-made biscuits)
- 7 up or Sprite (for biscuits)
Side Dish Extras
- shredded cheddar cheese, chives (for topping baked potatoes)
- fresh, canned or frozen vegetables
- fresh fruit
- brown sugar
- soy sauce
- olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.