Here's this week's menu plan and grocery shopping list! I'm so excited because I'm trying out a new plan this week ~ I'm going to pre-cook and organize everything we need for the week this weekend, that way dinner can be thrown together in just a few minutes each night!
I also created this handy dandy free printable google doc for you to print if you'd like to follow our menu plan – hopefully it makes your life a little simpler this week (let me know if you like it!) If you're new to Google Docs, here's how to print your list:
- Open the document HERE
- Click “file” in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Click “print” at the bottom of that menu and print your list
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
Here's what's on the menu this week . . .
- Monday – Copykat Egg McMuffins, fresh fruit (this is our busy night, so we're eating on the run)
- Tuesday – Stuffed Shells, Salad, Garlic Bread
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Thursday – Best Ever Slow Cooker Pot Roast (so excited because shoulder roasts are on sale Buy One Get One Free at Giant Eagle this week!)
- Friday – leftover buffet or dinner out
- 3 lb shoulder roast
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken (I'll make mine ahead using a whole chicken in the slow cooker)
- Canadian bacon
- 2 onions
- 8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 beef broth (can substitute by making broth with beef bouillon cubes)
- 1 can beefy mushroom soup (make sure to get the right soup – not cream of mushroom soup)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can rotel
- 1 can black beans
- English muffins
- American or Swiss Cheese (I'm going to substitute Swiss Cheese for American in the Egg McMuffins)
- 32 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese
- 28 oz jar pasta
- 12 oz jumbo pasta shells
Side Dish Extras
- potatoes for mashed potatoes with pot roast
- canned, fresh or frozen veggies to have with pot roast
- chips for tortilla soup
- garlic bread
- fresh fruit
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- beef bouillon cubes
- corn starch
- chili powder
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.