Here's this week's menu plan and grocery shopping list! I'm a little behind after having my in-laws visit this weekend, but we had just the best time with them.
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Fall Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
- Monday – Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, fresh fruit, carrots
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chili Colorado Burritos, Rice
- Wednesday – leftovers
- Thursday – Ritz Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies
- Friday – Chili Con Carne, Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
- Ritz Crackers
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds stew meat
- 1 lb ground beef
- 19 oz large can mild red enchilada sauce
- artisan loaf bread (may check the day old bread section for this – our local Kroger carries quite a bit and it's usually still fresh!)
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 lb. sliced ham
- 2 onions
- 1 large green pepper
- 4 cups canned tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- banana peppers
- can refried beans
- 1 16 oz cans red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- package chili seasoning mix
- package burrito size flour tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (one for enchiladas, 1/2 cup for Red Lobster biscuits and 1/2 cup for topping chili)
- sour cream (optional – for enchiladas and chili
Side Dish Extras
- potatoes for mashed potatoes
- fresh, canned or frozen veggies
- butter or margarine
- garlic salt
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- beef bouillon cubes
- chili pepper
- cayenne pepper
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.