Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? With our crazy schedule in the evenings I'm sooo glad to have to have a plan in place already this week!
I'm traveling some, so oooohhhh so thankful for the prep work we did during our Back to School Cooking Challenge last week. Otherwise my family would always pick dinner out, so this is an easy way for us to be ahead of the game!
Here's what's on the menu plan this week:
- Monday -Grandma's Spaghetti (from the 9/17 Slow Cooker/ Freezer Week!)
- Tuesday – My bunch will eat dinner out since I'm not home 🙂
- Wednesday -Whole Wheat Apple Pancakes, Bacon & Fruit Salad from the EAH Traditional Meal Plan week of 9/24 (perfect since I fly home Wednesday morning)!
- Thursday -Roasted Chicken Sheet pan dinner from EAH Traditional Meal Plan week of 9/24, homemade bread (I'm subbing out the Brussels sprouts for green beans)
- Friday -Easy Meatball Subs from the EAH Traditional Meal Plan week of 9/24 (this is actually a freezer meal for us since I've already prepped it!)
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.