I'm so ready to share this week's menu plan (finally!) Because life has been just nuts here for way too long, I feel like I'm finally settling into what normal will look like, and actually bought all of the ingredients I'll need last night to make these meals. (Dinner's even already cooking this morning in Mrs. Potts!)
I'll be making my menu plan and grocery list on the weekends and will share those over on my new Pinterest Fall Menu Planning Board, and I would love for you to join me! Here's what we're having this week . . .
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches with broccoli & carrot sticks
- Tuesday – Spaghetti, Salad, & Garlic Knots (easy tip – I'm using prepared frozen bread dough instead of homemade dough)
- Wednesday – Mini Meat Loaves, mashed potatoes, veggies
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – Slow Cooked Italian Beef Sliders, salad, fresh fruit, broccoli & carrot sticks
- spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 lb. shoulder roast
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 packets dry Italian seasoning
- 1 packet Au Jus seasoning mix
- chicken broth
- 2 green peppers
- 1 onion
- provolone cheese
- hoagie rolls (these were $1.50 at Kroger this week)
- slider buns (these were $1 at our Kroger this week)
- cheddar cheese
- quick cooking oats
- brown sugar
- frozen bread dough
- 1 head garlic
- garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- bag salad
- pepperoncini peppers
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.