If you have a few minutes today, think about coming up with a few recipes to make eating at home easier throughout the week! This weekend I cooked quite a bit, and it was so nice to just eat at home, and the food was much better than if we'd just gone out to eat. Here's what I'm planning to make this week:
- Monday – Mushroom Smothered Burgers with Hashbrown Casserole and Veggies
- Tuesday – Crockpot Grinders
- Wednesday – New Recipe using the Publix ad this week
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – Cheater's Baked Ziti or Italian Beef (unless we decide to grill out!)
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.