Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? I've almost decided to just start planning two big meals each week on Monday and Tuesday, then have leftovers and breakfast for dinner on Wednesday and Thursday. (Is that awful? Some weeks menu planning and grocery shopping can wear a momma out!)
I don't know about you, but with my kids home from school this summer I feel like I'm feeding someone all. day. long. 😉 Here's a peek at what's on the menu plan right now (hopefully it'll stick ~ it's a pretty easy week!)
- Monday – whatever my hubby comes up with 😉 (I'm going to be on ABC6 Columbus with my friend Lynette from Cleverly Simple ~ if you're a reader here in the Columbus area I'd sure love for you to tune in between 5 and 6:30!)
- Tuesday – Lasagna, homemade bread and salad (my son actually requested this one for the week ~ I was so surprised!
- Wednesday – Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Thursday – leftover buffet
- Friday – Dinner out while traveling to visit family – so excited!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.