Menu Plan Monday: Week of 5/7/18
If you missed my FB live you can watch it over HERE!
Here's what's for dinner at our house this week!
We have a crazy week with end of year activities (I'm betting you're in the same boat!) so everything will be super flexible, but at least a few plans are made! Starting next week (eek!) we'll be doing our 2nd Annual Supper's Set for Summer Freezer Cooking Challenge (I can't even wait!) so I'm clearing out the freezer to make space this week. 🙂
- Monday – Band Banquet ~ I have to bring a side dish so have this Hashbrown Casserole cooking up right now!
- Tuesday – Aldi Pizza (whew!)
- Wednesday – I'm trying out Home Chef to let you know if it's worth it or not (my friend Jamie highly recommends this one, so I can't wait to see what I think!)
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Tangy Sweet Pork Chops using a freezer meal from our Countertop Cooking Challenge freezer meals (have I mentioned lately I love freezer meals? These have changed the way we cook for the better around here!)
- Friday – grilled salmon, grilled corn on the cob, spinach salad (this one didn't happen last
If you're interested in freezer cooking, I made a list of my favorite freezer cooking supplies HERE.
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.