Here's this week's menu plan and grocery shopping list! I'm super excited because one of our family's favorite recipe is this Best Ever Slow Cooker Roast (I promise, even though the picture isn't all that pretty it is the best. ever.) and since I have an extra shoulder roast in the freezer it will make for such a yummy (penny pinched) meal this week.
I also created this handy dandy free printable google doc for you to print if you'd like to follow our menu plan – hopefully it makes your life a little simpler this week (let me know if you like it!) If you're new to Google Docs, here's how to print your list:
- Open the document HERE
- Click “file” in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Click “print” at the bottom of that menu and print your list
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
- Monday – Lasagna Alfredo, salad, garlic bread
- Tuesday – Best Ever Slow Cooker Pot Roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad
- Wednesday – Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Soup, homemade or store bought Italian bread (this recipe makes a LOT ~ enough to serve 12-14 so you'll have plenty to freeze for a busy night)
- Thursday -leftover buffet
- Friday – Pretzel Dogs, carrot sticks
- 2.5 – 3.5 lb shoulder roast
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 packages hot dogs
- 2 onions
- 3 carrots
- 4 stalks celery
- 1/2 cup beef broth (for slow cooker roast)
- 3 10 oz. cans beef broth (for pasta fagioli soup)
- 1 can BEEFY Mushroom soup (NOT cream of mushroom)
- 1/2 tbsp beef bouillon
- 2 jars Alfredo pasta sauce (could also make this from scratch – I've tried this recipe before and been happy with it)
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 pints ricotta cheese
- 2 28 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 16 oz can red kidney beans
- 1 15 oz can white kidney beans
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 10 oz package frozen spinach
Side Dish Extras
- kosher salt
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- corn starch
- 2 packages yeast
- vegetable oil
- baking soda
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.