Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? After surviving Spring Break last week with my kiddos and a houseful with sixteen over the weekend for Easter, I'm just about ready to have things back to normal around here this week. Here's what's on the menu plan at our house this week . . .
- Monday – Leftover Ham, Beans, Corn Casserole (gluten/dairy/soy free!), Rolls and Gourmet Potatoes (oh my goodness, those were amazing and my sweet niece at the University of Tennessee even texted me last night asking for the recipe…. heaven!)
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts with leftover ham
- Wednesday – Homemade Sloppy Joes
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – White Chicken Cheesy Enchilada Bake
We enjoyed such a wonderful time with family over the weekend, and I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am that everyone was able to join us for Easter. While I did get a little grouchy while trying to keep everyone out of the kitchen so I could get it all together (I tend to get easily overwhelmed when cooking!), everything turned out just perfectly. Here's a peek at most of the bunch that were here . . .
My daughter will not be happy with her for sharing this picture … but getting us all to look at the same place at the same time was no small job!
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share! And, I hope your family enjoyed a wonderful Easter Sunday too. 😉
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.