Here’s this week’s menu plan and grocery shopping list! We're working on week three of our No Spend Grocery Challenge, and while our pantry is definitely looking a little more bare I think we'll have plenty of food to get us through another week.
I make our menu plan and grocery list on the weekends, and will share those over on my new Pinterest Menu Planning Board (I would love for you to join me there!) You can also use this handy dandy free printable google doc for you to print if you’d like to follow our menu plan – hopefully it makes your life a little simpler this week (let me know if you like it!) If you’re new to Google Docs, here’s how to print your list:
- Open the document HERE
- Click “file” in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Click “print” at the bottom of that menu and print your list
Here's this week's menu plan . . .
- Monday – Slow Cooker Sour Cream Pork Chops, rice, salad, veggies
- Tuesday – Alice Springs Chicken, veggies, salad, fresh bread
- Wednesday – Mini Meatloaves, mashed potatoes, salad, veggies
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – Breakfast for dinner – eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, pancakes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 pork chops
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz container sour cream
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 onions
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- barbecue sauce
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
Side Dish Extras
- bag salad
- canned, fresh or frozen veggies
- potatoes for mashed potatoes
- salt & pepper
- brown sugar
- garlic powder
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.