Here's what my kitchen looks like right now ~ I'm thinking not a whole lot of cooking's going to get done this week!
Okie dokie folks, it's confession time around here. 😉 This week I'm betting our family won't eat anything besides cereal and PB&J sandwiches (we're having new countertops installed in our kitchen, so right now my kitchen is pretty much a disaster.) And, in all honesty, we've had a lot of change going on at our house over the last few months, so while I'd love to cook up fantastic recipes every night of the week, I'm doing really, really well to just get a good meal cooked two or three nights a week.
Anybody with me?
So, here's what my menu plan might look like if I was totally on top of things this Christmas season – and maybe a few ideas for you to add to your menu plan too. If you've been muddling along though like I have these last few weeks, pick one or two great recipes to try this week, enjoy some leftovers on your off nights, and cut yourself a little slack as we're all up to our eyeballs in the Christmas Crazies. (At least, that's how I'm managing it around here, and maybe it'll be some encouragement for you too!) And, if you're a rockstar momma who's got it all together, feel free to swing by my house with a little dinner this week. 🙂
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings (actually, as I'm typing this I realized there's no excuse for me not to get this one made ~ I think I'll use a Slow Cooker Liner to make clean up easy and we should be good to go, right?)
- Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas
- Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast
- Almost Homemade Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.