I am loving making my menu plan over the weekend so that I can shop before the week starts and stick to our menu! Last week we ended up with a bunch of extra food after the first few days, so I was able to get an extra night off of cooking because we were just way ahead of things. Love that!
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Fall Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
- Monday – Labor Day (grilling out with family)
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Carnitas, Salad
- Wednesday – Chicken Tetrazzini, Garlic Bread, Salad
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – Garlic Chicken & White Sauce Pizza
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast (to cook for chicken tetrazzini – will need 1 cup cooked chicken)
- 3-4 lb. shoulder pork roast
- 8 oz package pasta
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 2 cups half & half for pizza recipe & tettrazini (I'm substituting the half & half for heavy cream in the chicken tetrazzini recipe to lighten it up a bit ~ if you want it the way it originally is called for you'll want to buy 1 cup half & half and 1 cup heavy cream)
- pre-made pizza dough
- package fresh mushrooms (using fresh mushrooms in the chicken tettrazini and pizza)
- taco shells
- taco toppings (optional – lettuce, tomato, sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa)
- 2 bay leaves
- red onion
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder
- minced garlic
- garlic salt
- coriander (I may omit this one from the slow cooker carnitas since I don't have any)
- sherry or cooking wine (can substitute with apple cider or orange juice
- Parmesan cheese
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.