After sharing last week's menu and grocery list for this week, I had a few folks email asking if I could share the list earlier so that you could have some time on the weekend to go grocery shopping (I'll be grocery shopping tomorrow too for the week!) Menu planning made our week go so much smoother, and I highly encourage you to either use this list or find another list to work from ~ I promise it's worth the time in advance.
And, be sure to check out my Fall Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating! Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
- Monday – Slow Cooker Sour Cream Pork Chops, served over noodles, veggies
- Tuesday – Mexican Stuffed Shells, Salad
- Wednesday – Omelets (using extra ingredients from Mexican Stuffed Shells and Smashburger sandwiches), biscuits & gravy (my daughter requested those), fresh fruit
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – Smashburger Inspired Smothered Chicken Sandwich, chips, carrot sticks
- 1 1/4 lbs ground beef
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 pork chops
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (substituting for the 1 cup shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack in the Taco Pasta shell recipe)
- 1 package sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 package cream cheese
- 2 8 oz. containers sour cream
- chili powder
- 18 pasta shells
- 1 cup taco sauce
- tortilla chips
- green onions
- black olives
- 2 large onion
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms
- fresh fruit
- bag salad
- 6 hamburger buns
- biscuits (or pick up the ingredients for these 7Up Biscuits – just 1/2 cup sour cream, Bisquick, and 7up)
- dry white gravy mix for biscuits and gravy
- egg noodles
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- chicken bouillon cubes
- canned, frozen or fresh vegetables for side dishes
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.