Here's this week's menu plan and grocery shopping list! I created this handy dandy free printable google doc for you to print if you'd like to follow our menu plan – hopefully it makes your life a little simpler this week (let me know if you like it!) If you're new to Google Docs, here's how to print your list:
- Open the document HERE
- Click “file” in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Click “print” at the bottom of that menu and print your list
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
Here's what's on the menu this week . . .
- Monday – Breakfast for dinner (this is our busy night, so we're eating on the run)
- Tuesday – Ranch Chicken Crockpot Tacos
- Wednesday – One Pot Pizza Pasta Bake, salad, garlic bread
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- 8 frozen chicken breasts (one for taco night, one for chicken chili night)
- 8 oz spicy Italian Sausage
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 2 packets taco seasoning (Aldi carries them for 39¢)
- packet ranch
- 1 can chicken broth
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, fresh cilantro (toppings for chili & tacos)
- tortilla chips
- 16 oz black beans
- 16 oz kidney beans
- 2 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 10 oz package frozen corn
Side Dish Extras
- garlic bread
- fresh fruit
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- kosher salt
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.