The prices on Tiffany's menu plans go up TONIGHT, so I definitely recommend checking them out if you've been struggling to keep up with your grocery list. Our family has eaten better than we have in ages, my kids have loved her meals, and we've saved at the very least $100 by shopping this week with a menu plan in place and by just eating at home.
The best part?
I've kind of renewed my interest in cooking.
(A peek at the Eat at Home Cooks Slow Cooker Menu Plan this week ~ I can't wait to make these!)
For(ever?) I feel like I've kind of gotten in a slump making the same old things for dinner, so I feel inspired to try some new recipes each night. And so far we really have loved every single one.
Curious what's on the menu plan this week?
Here you go . . .
(FYI – We're using the Whole Foods Plan this week. You get the Whole Foods Plan, Slow Cooker, or Traditional Menu Plan all for the same price, but we've loved the whole foods meals so far!)
- Monday – African Pulled Beef, Acorn Squash and Skillet Greens
- Tuesday – Quick and Easy Skillet Chicken Jumbalaya, Green Beans
- Wednesday – Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwiches, Tomato Soup, Salad
- Thursday – Asian Glazed Oven Fried Chicken, Brown Rice, Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Friday – Pork Chop, Veggie & Cranberries Sheet Pan Dinner, Rice
- Saturday – Mexican Vegetables on Cornbread, Side Salad, Zucchini and Carrot Cake for dessert
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.