Here's this week's menu plan and grocery shopping list! My in-laws are visiting later in the week (which will be a pretty big accomplishment for them), so I needed a few gluten free/soy free/dairy free recipes for my mother-in-law. I decided to stick with items that were just naturally gluten free as much as possible, so hopefully it'll make for a smooth trip for them! Here's a peek at what we're having . . .
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Fall Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
- Monday – Buffalo Chicken Sliders, carrot sticks, chips
- Tuesday – Pepperoni Pizza Braid (I'm doubling this one to have extra leftovers)
- Wednesday – leftovers or pb&j sandwiches
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Beef Stew (I'm going to substitute the flour with corn starch and think that should work out perfectly – reviews on this one are great!), gluten free bread
- Friday – Gluten Free Chicken with Orange Sauce (you could easily make this with or without gluten), rice and broccoli
- Saturday – steaks, baked potatoes, corn on the cob
4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 3-4 steaks
- 10 oz Frank's Hot Sauce
- dry ranch dressing packet
- slider rolls
- ranch dressing for topping
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- bag of potatoes – 3 potatoes for stew and enough to bake on Saturday
- loaf of frozen Rhodes bread dough
- tomato paste
- 2 cups pepperoni
- 2 cups Mozzarella
- butter (I'll substitute with Almond milk due to dairy allergy)
- orange juice
- bay leaf
Side Dish Extras
- kosher salt
- clove garlic
- garlic powder
- dry mustard
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.