Menu Plan Monday: Week of 1/8/18
It's the new year, which means I'm determined to start the year off right by pulling together my menu plans for the week!
I printed out all of my Eat at Home Meal Plans last week for January, and since we're eating from the pantry right now I mixed and matched to pull together a list using what we have on hand.
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Monday – Chicken Tortilla Soup leftover from Friday (it's just me and our girls tonight for dinner, so I'm keeping it simple and using what we have already!)
- Tuesday – Grilled Chicken Salad/Chicken Quesadillas for kids
- Wednesday – Sloppy Joes, salads, veggies
- Thursday – Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
- Friday – Honey Mustard Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner, rolls, salads, veggies
If you're interested in easily planning menu plans, I definitely recommend checking out Eat at Home Menu Plans while my friend Tiffany is offering a special sale on these. Here's how to get the best price:
- Choose your menu plan (monthly, quarterly, or annual options ~ remember you get her whole foods traditional menus, slow cooker menus, no sugar no flour menus AND traditional menus all for the same price ~ and the slow cooker meals even include a freezer week ~ I LOVE THAT!)
- Use the code JANUARY at checkout
- Pay as little as $1.13 per week for OODLES of delicious menu planning ideas ~ so worth it!)
(I also chatted about menu planning on Facebook this morning in case you missed it….)
If you missed my FB live, you can watch it here.
Check out my recipes to try board on Pinterest, and see more penny-pinched recipe ideas. And, be sure to download my free Slow Cooker Cookbook, Grocery List and Menu Plan if you're looking for more menu plans. planning ideas! And check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday list for oodles more menu planning ideas.
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.