Last week I was so excited because I used the fixings for two recipes to make four nights of meals, and I thought putting the recipes together along with a grocery list might make your week go more smoothly! I'm a bit of a nerd, so when I come up with ways to frugally feed my family delicious food all week long, I get a bit of an adrenaline rush (I know, I know ~ I told you I'm a nerd!) I couldn't wait to share my menu and plan with you, and while there are no guarantees that I'll keep this up every week, it might help you if you're heading to the store so that you can have a menu in place this week too.
Here's what I bought . . .
- Publix Pizza Dough (BOGO through Tuesday or Wednesday at Publix this week, depending on when your store begins a new ad)
- 16 oz Italian Sausage
- 1 package spinach (I bought the ready to eat brand from Fresh Express I think)
- 1 package mushrooms
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- onions (great price at Aldi's this week)
- swiss cheese
- hamburger buns
- ziti noodles
- bag of salad
- garlic bread (use this $.50/1 Texas Toast coupon to get a deal)
- Monday – Smothered Smashburger Inspired Chicken Sandwiches with salad
- Tuesday – Sausage & Veggie Calzones
- Wednesday – Omelettes using leftover swiss cheese, mushrooms and spinach
- Thursday – Baked Ziti using all the leftover ingredients from Monday and Tuesday with salad and garlic bread
- Friday – Dinner Out
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.