Menu Plan Monday: Week of 1/15/18
Here's a peek at what we're having for dinner this week! I'm determined to eat more at home in 2018, and making a menu plan each Monday seems to help so much.
I printed out all of my Eat at Home Meal Plans last week for January, and am using the No Sugar No Flour Week 4 January Menu Plan this week.
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Monday -Grilled Chicken Salad/Chicken Quesadillas for kids
- Tuesday – Chicken Apple Sausage, Potato Wedge & Broccoli Sheet Pan dinner
- Wednesday – South of the Border Skillet, Roasted Zucchini
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Apples
- Friday – Slow Cooker Chicken Minestrone Soup from Volume 2 of Crocktober Menu Plans, Salad
If you're interested in easily planning menu plans, I definitely recommend checking out Eat at Home Menu Plans ~ I love them and love having menu planning and grocery shopping done so easily for me!
Check out my recipes to try board on Pinterest, and see more penny-pinched recipe ideas. And, be sure to download my free Slow Cooker Cookbook, Grocery List and Menu Plan if you're looking for more menu plans. planning ideas! And check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday list for oodles more menu planning ideas.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.