Here's this week's menu plan and grocery shopping list! I'm so excited because some of these just look so yummy, and I can't wait to try a few new recipes this week.
Wednesdays and Fridays are nuts at our house with kids activities (3 kids going 3 different directions makes for crazy nights around here!), so making big enough portions on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday to have extra leftovers (along with on occasional PB&J) realistically works great for our family. If you cook big meals at home every single night of the week you may need to add in an extra recipe or two, but hopefully this gets you started!
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Fall Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
- Monday – Slow Cooker French Onion Soup, French Bread
- Tuesday – Chicken Black Bean Casserole, Salad (I'm super excited about this one – it looks fairly healthy and has awesome reviews!)
- Wednesday – Leftover buffet
- Thursday – Balsamic Roast Beef French Dip Sandwiches, carrots
- Friday – Leftover roast beef sandwiches or grilled cheese
- 3-4 pound boneless roast beef (chuck, round, or shoulder)
- 22 oz pre-cooked chicken (recipe calls for Tyson Grill & Ready Fajita strips), or 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked (could try a recipe like this one or just pan fry in olive oil and a few seasonings)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6-8 sub sandwich rolls
- french bread
- beef bouillon cubes
- 1 packet au just seasoning mix
- 3 large onions
- 3/4 cups sliced swiss cheese
- 15 oz black beans
- 15 oz can corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips (optional – for Chicken Black Bean Casserole)
Side Dish Extras
- Homemade or store bought crusty bread for French Onion Soup night
- soy sauce
- red pepper flakes
- margarine or butter
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.