It's Mega Swag Bucks Friday! On top of it being a great day to earn a few extra Swagbucks (as Fridays will usually earn you an extra Swagbuck or two), you'll want to check out the new policy change that has just rolled out. Here's the information from the Swagbucks site:
The standing policy for Swagbucks.com has always been “One Account Per Household”, meaning that if a user tried to refer a roommate, spouse or sibling, they would be unsuccessful and would be subject to the possible deactivation of their account. As our Compliance team has developed more and more sophisticated ways to detect user fraud, we’re excited to announce a change to our policy and allow each member of your household to have their own account.
A few things to keep in mind:
– We won’t be linking accounts if one of you doesn’t refer the other.
– This policy is in effect moving forward, and doesn’t retroactively apply to older situations where multiple accounts in a household were discovered.
– We’re still only allowing one account per individual. Multiple accounts per person are still expressly prohibited and will be shut down.
What all of this means is that you can now refer your spouse, brother, sister, roommate, live-in aunt or any other person in your household, making for more swagging fun in every house! We’re very excited to have this change take effect, because it allows us to include a lot more people in the Swag Nation.
So what does that mean for you? Well, now you can earn from Swagbucks, and so can everyone in your home! Here are a few things to remember about Swagbucks:
- Swagbucks is completely free, and you’ll get 30 Swagbucks just for signing up.
- You earn Swagbucks when you search the internet from the Swagbucks site, and you can use your Swagbucks to purchase Amazon gift cards, and other great freebies.
- If you really want to add to your Swagbucks account, invite your friends to join through your link, and when they search and win, you'll win too (up to 1,000 Swabucks per friend!)
If you haven’t signed up for Swagbucks already, head on over HERE. I'd love to hear if you win big at Swagbucks today!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.