This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
Here’s a peek at what’s in my Stitch Fix Box this month!
I love how easy this process is ~ I put in my style profile, share what types of clothes I like, how things fit me, and share an idea of what I’m looking for on my profile. I also include a link to my “cute outfits” board on Pinterest, so my stylist has a pretty good idea of what I love.
This definitely wasn't my favorite box so far (at least as I opened everything), however once I tried it all on, I was pretty impressed!
Here's what was included
1. Madrella Knit Pocket Tank $38 ~ $28.50 if I keep the whole box and get the 25% off entire box discount ~ RETURNED
2. Skies and Blue Cutout Top $44 ~ $33 if I keep the whole box and get the 25% off entire box discount ~ RETURNED
3. Olive & Oak Flannel Top $58 ~ $43.50 if I keep the whole box and get the 25% off entire box discount ~ RETURNED
5. Cosmic Blue Love Jeans $88 ~ $66 if I keep the whole box and get the 25% off entire box discount ~ KEPT
So what am I keeping?
Just the jeans.
With summer coming and someone who wears capris every single day, I just couldn't pass them up, especially because I had a $25 credit and wanted to keep the $20 styling fee!
And, I have to say, if you want to find a pair of jeans that fit perfectly and look great on, it's worth trying Stitch Fix out. (I've loved every single pair of jeans they've sent!)
If you dress up frequently for work and don’t have time to shop, I really think Stitch Fix can be a fantastic option (I have loved my previous boxes, and the quality of clothing is much nicer than what I normally wear), so it may be a great option for you.
It also is fantastic for busy working moms – while I do think the pricing is high you're paying not only for the clothing but also for someone to look at your needs and hand pick items that often can work for you.
If you’d like to try out Stitch Fix, here’s exactly how it works:
- Sign up HERE
- You’ll be charged $20 for your Stitch Fix Styling
- Your box will come when you schedule it
- If you keep ANY items in your box, the $20 you spend for the styling will be put towards your purchase (so it’s like getting $20 in free credit!)
- If you keep your entire box you’ll save 25% off the entire purchase
- Invite friends on Facebook or via email (or even text messages) to sign up through you and you’ll get $25 in free referral credit ~ love that!
My January Stitch Fix Box Review
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.