Countertop Cooking Challenge
If you missed our Facebook live, check it out HERE.
After clearing showing just how much a mess I am when it comes to the Instant Pot (yikes!), I made one seriously divine batch of Instant Pot Mac & Cheese today.
(I promise, I really do know how to cook ~ the Instant Pot is just clearly my arch nemesis!) 🙂
The recipe is from my friend Tiffany at Eat at Home Cooks, and goodness, it was so good! When she and I talked Friday and she taught me how to use my Instant Pot this was the recipe she said was her absolute favorite, so I knew I had to try it (my family is gonna love me tonight at dinnertime . . . )
In fact, it was so good that she added it to the April menu plans next month too. (Or you can find it right over HERE too.)
If you struggle with getting dinner done, remember that this is the VERY LAST DAY to order the Eat at Home Menu Plans and save 25% when you use the code COUNTERTOP at checkout.
These menu plans are WAY less than the cost of a cup of coffee at Starbucks each week, and I know they'll save your time, money and sanity every single day. I PROMISE IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH MENU PLANNING, GROCERY SHOPPING AND EASILY GETTTING DINNER ON THE TABLE, THESE ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY.
Last week using the menu plans made my family soooooo much happier~they came home each night and had dinner DONE because I had a plan in place. It reminded me (as it always does!) that our home is just happier when I take care of menu planning first, so I'm thrilled to be back on track (and already have my dinner planned for tonight. In fact I'll be making Eat at Home's Mac & Cheese on Facebook Live this morning in the Instant Pot and serving it up with salad and grilled salmon tonight)!
Here's what's included when you sign up (I KNOW you will love these, and they'll change dinner in your home)!
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of no sugar – no flour menu plans
- A set of wholesome traditional menu plans
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe (or salad with the no sugar no flour menu plan)
- One quick click to download all 4 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink~color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you’ll get 96 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.21 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
I really do love these menu plans and know you will too!
P.S. I almost forgot~if you use the code COUNTERTOP now you also lock in your price on EAH menu plans FOREVER. If you've been on the fence they're worth trying out ~she also offers a money back guarantee, so there's no way you can lose with these!
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.